Open enrollment starts November 1, 2015 and ends January 31, 2016
Obamacare is changing again for 2016
GET HELP FROM A CCIC HEALTHCARE AGENT FOR FREE
CCIC Agents can make the process easier in several important ways, including:
- reviewing the options if your current company is no longer offering exchange policies
- explaining the increase in penalties for not having coverage
- determining whether you qualify for subsidies
- helping you compare plan prices and coverage details, while explaining any complicated features or terms
- learn about the new supplemental products which cover out of pocket expenses not paid by the Exchange Plan.
- recommending plans that would be best for you (government assisters are not permitted to suggest specific plans)
- walking you through the application process.
Call 239-549-6255 to speak with a CCIC Healthcare Agent or click the Get Started button.